Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

can someone please remove the little animation after battle?

i swear is annoying and really cringe that little blowing kisses animation like at let me skip if i wanted to. i've already gone through 3 mice outta rage tryna click past it

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

They do need to make it skippable, but uh... You might want to seek therapy about anger issues.

• Bol4Killer
    Bol4Killer Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

I think being obliged to select/take the last prizes of the match a much more disturbing issue.

• MadEyeMoody1
    MadEyeMoody1 Member Posts: 13
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/comment/15039#Comment_15039Ok thanks Dr. Phil/Oak from the Poke Forums. I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/comment/15039#Comment_15039This is kind of why I brought up TPCi needing to bring in mental health consultants during Live's development (or, at least, people that would point out the negatives of adding such a disrespectful thing) when this was brought up in an earlier feedback thread, no one benefits from having avatar animations like this unless they're the same kinds of players that would steal thousands of dollars worth of cards and a laptop computer from a fellow player during an IRL tournament.

As far as TPCi ever addressing it is concerned I really doubt it'll happen since that would cost them money, the only way I could see TPCi ever giving it a toggle removing it is if it became as radioactive as Online's in-match text chat.

• Aggron010
    Aggron010 Member Posts: 28
    10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper 5 Agrees

i agree it should be removed PERIOD

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

I love how people are flagging me for suggesting that someone who regularly breaks things out of rage might have anger issues.

I get what you're trying to say, but I've never heard of mental health professionals being hired for game development. Is that an actual thing or just your response to this situation?