Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Does eevee deserve a new evolution? If so what type(s)?

Comments

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

@werenanook A ghost type eeveelution doesn't mean that eevee died. As I had previously stated, this eeveelution can be spiritual in nature, all while not

• KattRedd
    KattRedd Member Posts: 6
    First Comment 5 Likes

I absolutely want to see a ghost type eeveelution. They would be arguably the coolest design and a good match to go with Espeon and Umbreon on a team.

• BlackDragonite7
    BlackDragonite7 Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

I'd live to see a Dragon type Eevee, based off a Japanese dragon.

• TotallyAGhost
    TotallyAGhost Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

Dragon, Ghost and Flying are my top 3 picks. I think dragon has the potential to look incredible.

• SailFeel87
    SailFeel87 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

I would love to see a dragon type Eeveelution where its like a fluffy dragon flying around that wound be pretty cool. Pokémon company should take notes on some of these ideas!

• SailFeel87
    First Comment

I would love to see a dragon type Eeveelution where its like a fluffy dragon flying around that wound be pretty cool. Pokémon company should take notes on some of these ideas!

• Zentlyar
    Zentlyar Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

flying type eevee

• SailFeel87
    First Comment

• Bolt_Boy25
    Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 100 Comments 25 LOLs

I don't know if it is the one I hope for the most? But a paradadox evee that is steel type is a design I came up with any name suggestions? I originally had iron vee veeon because Penny calls her eveeloutions ,vee vees, but it sounds kinda bland.

• Alex_Vaporeon
    Alex_Vaporeon Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees 100 Comments Name Dropper

I would really like a Flying evo, and Dragon would be nice too... I'd like to see what Steel or Poison looks like