Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Is there a fix to error 10099?

Answers

• Veshurik
    Veshurik Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I don't know how to fix it..... I am on Windows.

• thirtyguitars
    thirtyguitars Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I got this error on Pc after recent update. Turns out it was trying to pull up the log in screen and was having trouble. Not sure how to fix that. I rebooted and it looked like it was going to fail again and then it didn’t .

• icedchief1
    icedchief1 Member Posts: 11
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

There is so much money behind Pokemon and they can't make this game good !

• CosmicFoam1
    CosmicFoam1 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

None of these have worked, I've changes permissions, uninstalled and reinstalled, downloaded it into a new folder, nothing works! Does anyone have any other ideas? I even looked up a yt tutorial, went through a massive process and it still won't work. I've tried on a phone and tablet in addition to my laptop and none of those work either. Fix your game, pokemon!

• formula1man
    formula1man Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Agrees

Yeah I can’t login today either all of a sudden.

• Dantex-cz
    Dantex-cz Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hi, it works to put it in another directory, don't install it in users, but you can put it in: C:/games/pokemon it works!

• Thegameguard
    Thegameguard Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

found fix had this issue for weeks.

You need to install the msi install file as admin , so u can change location to program files and not the default location.. To do this fully uninstall pokemon live. Hot window key plus r key type in appdata% n open. Remove all files pokemon related from each of the 3 folders there. Reset computer. Now go to pilemon site download live install. Do not install yet go to location u put install file. Right click click save path location. Next go to search n type I'm cmd on it right click run as admin. A black box will pop up n click in prompt n hit crtl v, this will paste location of the live install. It should pop up the live install when it asks where to install change it to program files on ur c drive