Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Favorite Legendary, and why?

Comments

• Hisuian_Bidoof
    Hisuian_Bidoof Member Posts: 12
    Photogenic First Comment

Galarin Zapdos because he looks cool!

(The Shiny is super cool)

• Theorymon
    Theorymon Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes

This is a tough question for me, as most of my favorite Pokemon tend to be pretty strong legendaries! I think Arceus is probably my favorite one because I think Multitype is a really fantastic concept, but I realize some people may consider it more of a mythical.

The other one I have to give a shoutout to is Yveltal, for a rather personal reason: its a major part of why I won Ultra Final Online Competition back in Ultra Sun and Moon! That competition gave me a huge rush of nostalgia considering how I used a lot of those Pokemon in other rulesets in the past, so winning that felt like an amazing end to that generation for me!

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

Probably Palkia- it's got a very stylish design and it's my favorite type: Water.

Moreover, I like that Palkia is one of the few Pokemon that finds a creative interpretation for the Water type rather than being a literal aquatic being.

• LunarFlameMage3
    LunarFlameMage3 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment

My favorite Legendary Pokémon would have to be Moltres. Sleek and clean, with an edge of hidden strength in the design. An awesome redesign in its Galarian regional form with such menace. The only thing bad about it is its viability in competitive environments. Particularly the original one. Galarian Moltres has niches in competitive play at least.

• Er1m0s394
    Er1m0s394 Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

I have a bit of a soft spot for Dialga, Steel/Dragon is an amazing dual type, considering it nulls out Fairy and Fire, not only that, a (basically) dragon-type variant of Hyper Beam for a signature move? Sign me up!

Shiny Dialga is pretty cool too, especially for having JUST a green tint added to it.

Just remind me to send another Pokémon out for Ground and Fighting types.

• Mouthman210707
    Mouthman210707 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

palkia is cool

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Latias. It's just so cute! Look at it!

• Elberta
    Elberta Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    25 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper 10 Comments

I don't have a particular favorite, but here are some.

1. Latios
    2. Latias
    3. Rayquaza
    4. Mewtwo
    5. Ho-oh
  • Token1079
    Token1079 Member Posts: 26
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

I think regigigas is really cool

• ThePokéman69
    ThePokéman69 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I’m relatively new to the franchise so this question may sound stupid but is Arceus a ledgendary