Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Where would you live in the Pokemon World?

D-ManBlue
D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

Personally, I would choose to live in Malie City. It's in a tropical region and not located far from a beach, and it also features a library and public park, both of which I would make frequent use of.

Best Answer

• InfinityHat
    InfinityHat Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Answer
    #2 Answer ✓

I think pallet town kanto, it’s simple and a lot of air. I’m use to the more open and foresty areas

Answers

• bakphooon
    bakphooon Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic 5 Agrees

Olivine City or Cianwood City. I'm a sucker for seaside cities.

• Noaxzl
    Noaxzl Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

Goldenrod City. I dunno why, but the layout reminds me a lot of my home town. I also really like the music, the Underground, and the radio tower.

• Navystarsunflor
    Navystarsunflor Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

Probably Virbank. The vibes are immaculate and you can easily access the big city. Also Roxie can have all my posessions

• mychaogarden
    mychaogarden Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Comment

Nimbasa City alllllll the way. Although I wouldn’t mind living in either Castelia City or moving to Kalos and living in either Lumiose City or Laverre City but I’m still sticking with Unova’s Nimbasa City

• MagicarpFisher9
    MagicarpFisher9 Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

I kinda like Postwick. But my 2nd choice would be Goldenrod. Then Lavernder town. Heh heh heh…

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

Kalos Region let alone alola

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

I essentially live in the real world equivalent of Johto already, but I like Ecruteak City. I love the traditional Japanese aesthetic.

It may be Pokémon France, but I do like Laverre City. I love forests and nature, so that city has a really nice vibe for me. Same with the surrounding routes.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

A normal and small city, not someplace like Lumiose that would be far too crowded and expensive to live in. Probably someplace like Aspertia or Anistar. I don't think I could handle a place with too much nature.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

snowbelle city