Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Your Team of Six if You Were a Trainer

Options
D-ManBlue
D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment

Multiple starters if you wish, but no Legendaries or Mythicals please.

Mine would be Greninja, Decidueye, Sigilyph, Mudsdale, Ninetails, and Magnezone/Rotom

Comments

• AndrewLCN
    AndrewLCN Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

Mine would be Sceptile, garchomp, staraptor or talonflame, then a huge enormous pokemon like Mamoswine ir even wailord, then a cool really fast pokemon like weavile or something.. I'd finish with a cool bug type like lokix or volcarona

That's just the dream though I'd barely train a pidgey if pokemon were real

• MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 20
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

Mine would be a quivalla, a krookodile, a haxorous, a pidgeot, a gyrados, and a luxray.

• MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 20
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

Mine would be a quivalla, a krookodile, a haxorous, a pidgeot, a gyrados, and a luxray.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Mine would be Goodra, Dragonite, Dracozolt, Appletun, Drampa, and Flygon, since I want to have a dragon type team like a gym leader.

• A_Random_Dood
    A_Random_Dood Member Posts: 11
    5 Likes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I've thought about this for a while and the team I came up with was Togetic as my main partner, Absol, Flabébé, Lucario, Nihilego, and Zeraora, but since no mythicals, I'd switch out Zeraora for Maractus. Idk if Ultra Beasts are allowed or not but if so, I'd switch out Nihilego for Samurott if not allowed.

• sillysloan2
    sillysloan2 Member Posts: 21
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Shiny haxorus hydreigon torterra sylveon gmax cinderace and shiny rayquaza

I Am The Dragon Master

• LucWalker200
    LucWalker200 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options
    1. Lucario: I like lucario, it’s been my favorite for almost ten years now. That’s about it.
    2. Sandslash: I had one that a friend gave to me on a let’s go play through and since then it’s been one of my favorites.
    3. Dragalge: I grew up close to the coast and when we would go to the beach, there would always be huge amounts of kelp washed up on shore, just seeing kelp makes me think of the great times I had as a kid, also I love dragon types, so Dragalge quickly grew on me.
    4. Jolteon: It’s my favorite eeveelution, that’s it. I just think the electric dog/cat/fox is neat.
    5. Sceptile: My favorite starter Pokémon by a large margin, between having one of the best middle evolutions, having a great Mega Evolution, AND just being a great Pokémon in general, I have grown extremely attached to Mr. Green (My first Sceptile’s name).
    6. Porygon-Z: It was one of my first Pokémon cards growing up and I thought that was a great Idea to base the digital Pokémon off of corrupted data, then a few years ago, I caught a shiny one on my birthday, and it had been a power house on multiple teams since.

Would this team be practical at all? Probably not, but at least it would be a fun having this team on a normal day-to-day life. Even though I would need a very big kiddie pool for Dragalge.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees
    Options

6 Rowlet, all level 100, EV and IV trained, perfect natures and optimal movesets.

• LucarioRay
    LucarioRay Member Posts: 18
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Sceptile, Lucario, Staraptor, , Steelix, Greninja, arcanine

• LucarioRay
    LucarioRay Member Posts: 18
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Sceptile, Lucario, Staraptor, , Steelix, Greninja, arcanine