Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Occasionally cannot use cards from hand or abilities

ccweenie
ccweenie Member Posts: 3
First Comment

Was just playing a game where I would have won if this didn’t happen. I couldn’t play any cards from my hand (an ultra ball, two evolution incense, and a professor’s research) except for the energy I had gotten that turn from Training Court. I also couldn’t use my Bibarel’s industrious incisors ability. I was one hit away from winning and I couldn’t get it because of this bug.

I’ve also been noticing that Choice Belt is not adding damage to my attacks, it did once in the few games I played.

I should note that my opponents did not play cards or have any abilities in play that prevented me from playing cards from my hand or using abilities, or the use of my tools.

I have had this issue for two nights in a row, I hope the maintenance tomorrow addresses this.

Comments

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers 25 Likes

May I ask what deck you were playing? People have been experiencing a similar bug for months with the Lucario BRS deck that uses Cinccino SSH to draw cards. Almost all draw and search cards become unplayable when the deck is at a low size.

Maintenance will not fix the bug.

• ccweenie
    ccweenie Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I should have mentioned when I posted, but yes it’s TrickyGym’s Lucario BRS deck, using Celebrations Mew and Bibarel BRS. I’m on an iPhone XR, haven’t tried playing the deck on PC yet. Glad to hear I’m not the only one with the issue.