Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Any hopes, ideas for the future of PTCGL?

LeggendAus
LeggendAus Member Posts: 3
Photogenic First Comment

I was personally thinking a story mode or challenges that make you play with different loan decks would be an existing addition to the game. Cute Buddy Pokémon that can be added in the battlefield would be fun aswell.

Comments

• ryan4893
    ryan4893 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

future will be dim if they dont fix the matchmaking and keep it fixed..its amazing really they have had months to work on the beta and they still havent fixed the matchmaking.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees First Anniversary 100 Comments 5 LOLs

You still can't click on the Battle Pass after completing a match - this bug has been there since day 1.

Such a simple and vital action that they haven't been able to fix.

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer

This game is doomed

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@jon11w I've never had that happen. Or is that only in the mobile version?

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees First Anniversary 100 Comments 5 LOLs

@TechHog no I only play on desktop. After completing a game I get an error telling me that the battle pass is unavailable. I have to close the client and re-open to view it.

I thought that this was documented but I could create a new bug report if not.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@TechHog I have seen it mentioned. I just realized that I've never seen it even once. I wonder if it's actually a connection or VPN issue...

• LeggendAus
    LeggendAus Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

I have the same problem on mobile currently. I did flag the issue to the help desk and they actually fixed the issue within 3 days, but then it started happening again after 3-4 days.

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer

Honestly if you’ve been following development for a few months you should know that it’s an embarrassment.

I’m not even being negative.

Seriously I want everyone to think about all the improvements/fixes made since February/March and compare them to any other big studio. It’s embarrassing, in comparison this seems like someone’s school project.

• qwertyuiop26500
    qwertyuiop26500 Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary 10 Comments

we are fricked