Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Drampa's berserk attack deals the wrong amount

joelthevp
joelthevp Member Posts: 2
First Comment

It has base damage of 70, + 90 if any of your bench pokemon have any damage counters on them.

This should be 160, but is instead dealing 140.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers
    edited August 2022 #2

And Double Turbo Energy reduces the damage you deal by 20. Did you have that attached?

If not, were you playing against a Mew deck that had Oricorio in play?

• joelthevp
    joelthevp Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited August 2022 #3

[Edited by mod_Pandaroo : Thanks for not posting any screenshot on the forums]

This is not a 1-time instance of a bug, it is calculating to 140 damage in every battle I've played this week.

In this exact situation I had only the required energies attached (1 water 1 fighting), there were no negative effects on my drampa, and my opponent had a Blissey V active with a Urshifu V and Typhlosion V on the bench.

• Mod_Pandaroo
    Mod_Pandaroo Moderator Posts: 99 mod
    Second Anniversary 5 Answers 10 Comments 5 Likes

Hi @joelthevp

I've edited your post as posting images on the forum is not allowed, unfortunately. If you would like to share and discuss about a possible but, I would recommend you get in touch with support or the development team. To do so, please open a ticket with our support team by following those steps:

1-visit https://support.pokemon.com/ 

2-then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link.

3-From there, click "Contact Us".

Any feedback shared with the support team will also be relayed to the development team for review, so no need to worry. As for now, if you are having any other problems with this issue please let us know!