Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bravery Charm Bugged?

It's the second time I try to attack with Ushifu Vmax an electric pokemon with bravery charm after switching and the attack only makes 200 damage. Looks like brabery charm give 50 hp and 50hp of damage reduction.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Not likely. What Pokémon did you attack, what energy and tools were attached to both Pokémon, what stadium was in play, and what other Pokémon were in play?

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary 100 Comments Combo Breaker Name Dropper

Were you against Regieleki V and its Lightning Wall attack that reduces damage by 100?

• Okrad
    Okrad Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

No, the first time was regieleki vmax.

The second time was a miraidon-ex.

I checked al the cards and the powers and nothing was preventing damage.

I didn't remember the stadium in play. I think is something about bravery charm.

Maybe 2 bravery charm in play together?

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Bravery Charm doesn't reduce damage. You for sure missed something else. Also, Regieleki VMAX can't use Bravery Charm.

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes First Anniversary 100 Comments

Which attack were you using? And which urshifu? The single strike one has a 100-damage attack but with weakness that would, in fact, do 200 damage.

• Okrad
    Okrad Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

Guys I tell you what happened. I know bravery charm doesn't work on the Vmax but I also know that my urshifu v max attack only did 200 damage instead of 300 after switching it in the active spot. I've been playing card games for 20 years and if I say I checked well I checked well, there was nothing that reduced the damage, but the damage was reduced as if the attack only did 100x2 instead of 150x2. As soon as possible I will try to replicate the bug and give more information.