Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

No Card Model Bug, Errors, and Other Bugs.

Yesterday I installed this on my Acer Chromebook Spin, here’s been my experience so far

Day 1: Couldn’t get past the login screen. Period. Would crash every time.

Day 2: After about twenty crashes, I finally got my online account transferred to live before having it crash again. Crashes happen constantly. I’ve tried 20+ battles, only one has been able to get past the coin flip, and after winning that one, the game crashed again. Error 10017 and 10099 happen constantly, and I can’t find anyone talking about them. Also, 1/3 of times the app crashes, when I load back in, I have no cards in my library or any of my decks, and no card models will load, even in the shop. Somehow, even though I quite literally can’t play when this happens, the game is the most stable during this time. They will come back after I close the app and re-enter. Also, whenever I search for anything in my card library, the game immediately crashes. And, when I try to change the coins, sleeves, and covers on my decks, the game crashes.

I’ve restarted my computer multiple times, but still nothing. Does anyone have any solutions to this or have had this happen to them?

Attached below is what happens during my “no model crashes.” These decks all definitely have cards. There are no filters on my library. Please HELP. I just want to play the game.

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 317 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!