Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

[Bug][Desktop (Windows?) Only] Battle Pass breaks completely after one match is played to completion

Tgurneu
Tgurneu Member Posts: 37
Name Dropper 5 Agrees 5 Likes 10 Comments
  • Cards Involved: None in specific. UI issue.
  • Where it happened: Main Screen but only on Desktop. Mobile (Android) appears to work as intended.
  • What was expected to happen: Being able to access the Battle Pass after playing a match. Usually to collect the mission rewards or a "Tier Up" reward.
  • What currently happens instead: This seems to only happen in Desktop (playing on Windows 10). Everything appears to work correctly in mobile (Android). Once you play a match to completion (either winning/losing or conceding) both the "Battle Pass" tab at the top of the screen and the "Battle Pass" at the main screen return the same "This feature is not available now. Please try again later." error. In addition the Main Screen button doesn't seem to update (e.g. if it should now show a blue Collect sign from missions/tier up)

I've been able to replicate this consistently since two weeks ago (Every time after a single match played on desktop). It's happened multiple times during the beta already though. I've got no proof but I have a slight suspicion this has some relation to the server (since after each maintenance there's a week or so that the issue seemingly disappears).

If anyone else has encountered this and can provide info on this happening or not in the other available platforms (Android/iOS/Mac) it'd be highly appreciated!

Comments

• Mod_Bear
    Mod_Bear Moderator Posts: 7 mod
    Second Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes

Hi Trainer!

Thank you for reporting this. I'll escalate it to the development team for review.

• Merton314
    Merton314 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I am also experiencing the same issue on Desktop in Windows 11. I am based in New Zealand and just started playing this week, and every time I finish a match, I am unable to access the Battle Pass unless I quit and restart the game.