Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Code Card Redemption Not Working Properly

vFrosti
vFrosti Member Posts: 4
5 Likes

It appears that sometimes when going to redeem code cards, the game will just break and not redeem them. It happened when I tried to redeem several Evolving Skies packs, Champion's Path packs, and Fusion Strike packs. I really hope I somehow get my cards for these, since I would be missing out on a bunch of them ☹️

The Fusion Strike Code Cards are:

MNK-RBBX-YV6-9DT

TKC-NCHY-MQN-TMM

M7M-X77R-BNK-69R

If I try scanning them now, it will say "Invalid Code", yet the game says I have 1/264 Fusion Strike cards in my gallery ☹️

Comments

• vFrosti
    5 Likes

UPDATE: It appears I received some missing packs after closing and reopening the game, but I'm still missing a PROMO Charizard V that I initially opened from the Champion's Path ETB, as well as a Rainbow Rare Piers that I opened from one of the Champion's Path packs that I was able to open initially, which kind of sucks...

My suggestion to players is to not redeem code cards yet, or maybe try redeeming them one at a time, instead of in bulk.

• vFrosti
    5 Likes

Not to mention it looks like I'm missing the Champions Path sleeve and deck box, so that entire code redemption is missing. I really hope these are stored somewhere and reconciliation is a possibility 🙏

• manuellora
    manuellora Member Posts: 0

if you were kicked out trying to redeem a code, you are supposed to when you log in again, before anything else you should be directed to the screen where you get your packs and then open them, it happened to me several times, i jsut reset and got my packs just after the loading screen that comes after you log in. if that didnt happen then check carefully how many cards you got because you will see the cards you pulled in your collection, the problem is you dont know it but try to make a screen shot of all the cards you have from lets say evolving skies and then after reedeming the code you will see you have cards added so they are not lost. i have to do screenshots until they fix that problem.