Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Spiritomb freezing the game

Options

I've been in 4 games where the game freezes when spiritomb attacks. All they do is get spiritomb out, get something on the bench and attack. After that it's an auto game loss. I'm playing on mobile if that makes a difference.

Comments

• Iloseoneacc
    Iloseoneacc Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

me2 and the players calls trainerxxxxxxxxxxxx

looks like bot

• Dagger1777
    Dagger1777 Member Posts: 8
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I've seen those players that just have decks of 4 spiritombs. I played against a lost/Tina deck that used a spiritomb at the end so it doesn't seem to matter what is on the bench, and the glitch worked against a ting-lu deck so it doesnt seem to matter whether spiritomb is actually shutting off abilities or not.

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

Hello, Trainer Dagger1777,

We want to make sure the proper team has visibility on this. To submit this to the support team, visit support.pokemon.com then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us". Please provide additional details and attach screenshots, card expansion & number, or anything else helpful that could give the team more context. We appreciate you reporting this and sending us additional information.

• XTTK
    XTTK Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I've been in 4 games too.

@Mod_Champion Please ban Spiritomb( 089/193 ) until the bug is fixed!

• Iloseoneacc
    Iloseoneacc Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

omfg 2 more game now

2 spiritomb + one energy = free win

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Just tried it and can confirm that it's an auto-win.

Opponent freeze and then is kicked due to inactivity.

Yay another autowin bug.

• Duaner_83
    Duaner_83 Member Posts: 15
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees
    Options

Is anyone surprised at this point? I know I'm not. I have been on the client for 14 months and it just keep getting progressively more bug-ridden and unplayable. I'm not holding out much hope of this getting fixed nay time soon. I predict Spiritomb will be banned for a few months while we get another 50 cosmetic changes no one asked for.

• Catalyst9546874
    Catalyst9546874 Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I've encountered four of these as well and two in a row just now. The ladder will be full of these losers exploiting and ruining the game

• AnDuRiL
    AnDuRiL Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Surely the least amount of QA you would expect is to play test each new card. You'd understand if it was some strange interaction but this is just an attack....

• DaveRausch
    DaveRausch Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

same issue. very unhappy about it. also experienced players who were loosing the game against me and used this trick