[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Bug with Eternatus vmax, Collapsed Stadium, and other cards that modify bench spaces
imabeast77
Member Posts: 2 ✭
When I am playing a match against Eternatus vmax or if I or my opponent plays collapsed stadium the game just freezes. For example if my opponent plays a crobat as a 6th bench space for Eternatus the game just freezes and even when the timer runs out the game does not end and I have no choice but to concede and as a result I lose ranking.
0
Comments
-
Hi Trainer,
Thank you for reporting this issue. I'll send this to the development team for review. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional information about this issue.
0
