Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Best Pokémon For Ranked (afrer update)

Options

So, I'm making this discussion to see which Pokémon (of each class) the community feels are the absolute best to play in ranked mode. I'm requesting feedback, because it seems I'm always having to carry the entire team no matter what Pokémon I use. I'm sure some of you are curious to know which Pokémon I use and I'd be glad to tell you:

• Dragonite
  • Blastoise
  • Gardevoir
  • Wigglytuff (BEST SUPPORT in my opinion)
  • Buzzwole

In conjunction of mentioning my main 5 Pokémon, I still feel I'm always at a disadvantage, simply because my teams are always lacking drive to win the game or are always hiding and avoiding the enemy team. So, ultimately, it feels like I'm playing 1v5 as a solo queue player. I've tried playing with friends in Master Rank, but most of my friends are people I've won games with, but they never accept invitations to play. It's frustrating knowing what kind of game I'm going to have once I being to matchmake.

If you think I may have the wrong emblem setups, I don't. For tankers, I have 6 white and 4-6 brown (attack class) with a total of 300-400 hp. For all-arounders, I have 200-300 hp with 6 and 6 on white and brown emblems. I must say, the Pokémon themselves still feel squishy when I'm in battle, because they die so fast. Did they nerf some of these Pokémon or something? I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this topic. If you have any suggestions as far as my emblem builds, please, post them in the comments as well.