Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

stop playing stall

Options

you're legit the cringiest little kid on the game if you queue up that garbage archetype. it screams to everyone that you have zero self respect. don't convince yourself that it's a high skill cap deck. even the pidgeot luxrary version is auto pilot. if you lose with it you are just awful, so stop wasting everyones' time "playtesting" it. admit to yourself that you just want free wins, and then reflect on how cringe that is and queue up something else.

Comments

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

You've made thie exact topic before.

anyway i've taken your points into consideration and thought very hard on it. And i will be playing stall specifically to be annoying <3

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I'm so sick of this man…

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Who is the worse player? The player who wins with the autopilot deck or the player who loses to the autopilot deck?

If the strategy is so brain dead and predictable, build the counter strategy. Play around the plays you can easily anticipate. Take the free wins.

Or take a break from the game if it upsets you that much. Come back when the meta moves on.

• RickHunter417
    RickHunter417 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

How about keep make us drawing our card from deck while we are trying to win the game, and they win by not putting any damage on us... Just because our deck are empty.

They better play Yamaguchi...

Can't enjoy the game with this kind

😘😘😘

• Nickalooose1
    Nickalooose1 Member Posts: 45
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Didn't know this was still a deck honestly... Haven't played it since I was at 200 points, maybe it's a low level deck? 🤔