Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Steelix / Mega Steelix License Please?

Options

I would definitely pay for a Steelix Unite License. I already have the stats, and everything mapped out (sorry no images). Okay, let me cook! 👨‍🍳

Onix / Steelix (Defender Pokémon) | Evolves into Steelix at Level 5. Evolves into Mega Steelix at Level 8.

[12k coins / 475 gems]

| OFFENSE: 2 and 1/2
| ENDURANCE: 5
| MOBILITY: 3
| SCORING: 1 or 2
| SUPPORT: 2 and 1/2 or 3

(ABILITY) STURDY - If Onix / Steelix would be knocked out from a move(s), the first time it would die it will not die and all opposing Pokémon that damaged it will receive 15% damage back during the time this skill was active. This recoil damage cannot be ignored or negated.

1. Rock Throw - This move can be guided in a specific direction to target an opposing Pokémon. If it is used after a boosted attack, this skill will increase the user's defense and sp. defense for 2 seconds.
  2. Tackle - This move can be guided in a specific direction to target an opposing Pokémon. If the skill successfully hits, that opposing Pokémon will become unable to move.
  1. Iron Tail - During the time this skill is being used, Steelix / Mega Steelix will ignore all items and effects that reduce or ignore its defense and sp. defense stats. When this attack hits an opposing Pokémon, healing regeneration effects are reduced (10-15%) on that target for a short period of time.

UPGRADE: Healing Regeneration reduction effects are improved to 20-25% at level 11.

1. Crunch - Steelix / Mega Steelix launches an attack in a guided direction that can hit several opposing Pokémon. If it successfully hits one or more enemies, you can use this again and the second time it hits, the opposing Pokémon will be unbale to move and their damage boost and movement items are temporarily disabled for 1 1/2 seconds.

UPGRADE: Item disablement will improve to 3 seconds at level 13.

1. Explosion (UNITE MOVE) - Mega Steelix self-destructs itself, inflicting a devastating amount of damage onto opposing Pokémon in the area. Steelix cannot die for 5-7 seconds once this skill has been used (of course it's going to gain hp like all the other Unite Pokémon, even though that's not how it works in the anime).

»»»»»»»»»»»» FEEDBACK PLEASE and THANK YOU 🙂 ««««««««««««

Comments

• Jokemon811
    Jokemon811 Member Posts: 156 ✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

Sounds good. Would definitely want that on my team.

• RaiLynnx
    RaiLynnx Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I mean, having steelix would be nice, but not with these skillset, too op. And IDK how explosion would work, but yeah, nice idea

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

It’s a cool idea but imagine it being the height of rayquaza it would be the odd one out