Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Most Loved and Hated Pokémon (Unite)

Options

No matter what game it is or what age range is playing, I absolutely hate people who "compete" with a coward play style. That is the most aggravating thing about multi-player games I cannot stand. Besides the dislikes I have for playing Unite, there are some really great Pokémon that I have come to love during the time I've been playing this game.

MOST LOVED:

1. DragoniteI chose my favorite Unite Pokémon as number one, because his ultimate is so clutch for stealing Ray (or any objective for that matter) if you time it just right. His brute strength from cranking Outrage is enough to make any enemy second guess fighting you 1-on-1. Also, I like to use Dragon Dance as a maneuver to dodge attacks as well.
  2. BuzzwoleI'm choosing Buzzwole next, simply because his leech attack is greatly needed to take out players that want to run behind Pokémon that soak up damage or regenerate health rapidly. His ultimate isn't all that strong, but I like to put people in their place and smash 'em with it! Especially after an enemy singles me out continuously throughout a game and gives me a clear indication that they're trying to bully me (or show me that they think they're "good at the game").
  3. GardevoirNumber three on my list is good ol' Gardevoir 🥹 . What it lacks in defense and endurance, it truly makes up in damage. My emblem setup gives it an additional +20.4 special attack. I've been destroying teams in ranked with it. You can tell they be mad FOR REAL! I like how the developers designed this Pokémon. It has such a great balance (in my opinion). The fact that you can trap an entire team with your Ultimate and spam them to death with your other special attacks can be the deciding factor if your team is going to win the game (or to take Ray).
  4. Last but not least, my 4th most loved Pokémon... its a tie, lol. It's between BlastoiseMr. Mime and MamoswineThese three Pokémon really can slow enemies down, and I'm here for it. Bruh, I have made several teams straight up surrender simply because I kept blocking 'em with Mr. Mime's barrier repeatedly. I bet it's super annoying! 🤣 I can't tell you how hard I laughed when they gave up. Mamoswine's stun moves are golden, but there's gotta be enough power to really be a force of reckoning. As for Blasty 🥹, they should have made him an All-Arounder, because that's what he feels like when I play as him. I wouldn't consider his moves as stuns, but they're more like deflection moves to get away, or you can wash 'em up and send 'em to the respawn with surf lmfao 😁.

MOST HATED:

1. GreninjaSorry to whomever is offended, but I hate Greninja the most. The fact that people really be hiding behind those clones every chance they get is such a coward move. You can tell that's literally the ONLY REASON why most people play with him.
  2. AegislashI really don't like Aegislash. The players that use it are either extremely lucky or are playing unfairly with cheating tools. Hear me out. This pokemon barely has any defense, so I don't see how people manage to stay alive on 1-5 hp while they're gettind spammed with attacks. It just doesn't make any sense to me (regardless of your items or emblem build). Then, they be whipping out teams with Sacred Sword like it's nothing. I just don't like it based on my experiences.
  3. Number three is a tie between Snorlax and TrevenantTwo of the most annoying Pokémon in Unite. Bruh, tell me if I'm lying, but Snorlax's yawn effect lasts way too long! Like, really bruh? Teh. Most players that use it, immediately run away right after... It just screams, "I'm so scary, I had to use this move against you to avoid getting my behind whipped." Trevenant... Boy, boy, boy! Do I hate this Pokémon in Unite. For some reason, I have faced players that were able to spam his Wood Hammer and leech move back-to-back (before getting Ray). I hate characters or game mechanics that allow players to stun you and don't give you a way to counter or do anything. You're just stuck... I don't like that.
  4. The number four spot is another tie, between Leafeon, Espeon, Slyveon and UmbreonBruh, Leafeon is broken, and that Solar Blade is way too powerful. It's ridiculous, y'all know I'm not lying. As far Umbreon, I don't mind playing as it, but I despise playing against someone who really knows how to use it. Mean Look... do I really need to speak on this move? Espeon, Duraludon and Dragapult alike, all that non-stop projectile spamming is nerve racking! Slyveon is a nuisance to me, simply because its little sound wave move allows players to cowardly run away while blasting you from afar. The summary of my most hated Pokémon consists of those that encourage playing like a coward.

Why don't you guys tell me which Pokémon you all like and dislike the most in Unite.

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

Like meowscarada buzzwole and hoopa

dislike blissey and eldegoss

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

Favorites: Goodra, Sableye, and Garchomp

Least Favorites: Hoopa (just in unite because I'm the worst at using it. Outside of the game its one of my favorites)

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Sorry @GetGudBum Espeon is one of my favorites inside unite and out.

Like: Leafeon, Espeon, Gardevoir, Eldegoss, Garchomp

Dislike: Clefable, Duraludon, Mr. Mime, Cramorant

I really have a lot of differences between you and me.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I like all the eeveelutions but also see why someone would hate them— espeon does SO MUCH STINKING DAMAGE— but as for my list:

Like: Espeon, Dragonite, and Tyranitar probably most of all

Dislike: Not to brag, but I find that there's nothing I struggle against.

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer
    Options

like: Greninja: because he’s moves are soo good, Decidueye: because spirit shackle is soo OP.

Dislike: Machamp; because it’s not that good and attacking, Cramorant: because it’s HP is soo trash.