Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game Crashed While opening packs.

Options

I redeem alot of leftover codes and was opening them up in game. total 89 packs. after about 30 packs (remaining 50+ packs) the game crashed.

I rebooted the app and found nothing.. is there a way to find the unopened packs? or have they automatically been opened?

with 50+ packs remaining i found barely any new cards in my card list..

Answers

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

They were likely already opened. There might be some kind of garbage collection issue with the client during pack openings, generally people recommend redeeming about 10 packs at a time like you'd be limited to in PTCGO.

I'd definitely try to see if your credits increased or if you got the cards from the packs you were opening. Support may be able to help if you didn't, but I'm not sure how much proof you'd need to provide.

• Bigdonsterpok
    Bigdonsterpok Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

This same thing happened to me. Were you able to find a way to access them? I am confident the unopened packs did not show up in my collection.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

There's no such thing as "unopened packs" in Live. All packs are opened as soon as they are obtained. The animation is just for flair

• Dynamic-Sketch
    Dynamic-Sketch Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

That happened to me on the app. The app was taking a long time to load anything and some cards were showing up black. I have no clue what I had received if I had ever received anything. I check but I see nothing different as far as the app goes regarding cards or credit.