Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug Report for Live Radiant Charizard vs Espathra

Options

On Live espathra vs radiant zard is not working as intended. Espathra states as long as this Pokémon is in the active spot attacks used by your opponents pokemon cost colorless more. Radiant Zard states This Pokémon's attacks cost C less for each Prize card your opponent has taken. Multiple times now I have had 4 prizes remaining which would equate to radiant Zard needing 1 fire and 2 colorless but with espathras effect it would require an additional colorless energy. Normally F-C-C at 4 prizes remaining but with espathra it should be F-C-C-C. My opponent was able to attack with only 3 energies attached multiple times in this scenario. To better explain the situation let’s take a look at cramorant. It states If you have 4 or more cards in the Lost Zone, ignore all Energy in this Pokémon's attack costs. The difference here is that cramorant ignore ALL costs unless negated so this effect would trump espathra in the active. Radiant zard effect is limited to a certain amount of energy which would still allow the game to check and apply espathra effect to the active situation. If you need additional pictures/videos I have them ready to go thanks.

Answers

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 181 mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!