Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

PTCG Live codes for anything other than packs dont work

Options
itsThayer
itsThayer Member Posts: 1

Just redeemed some codes for packs, build and battle boxes, and an ETB, only the packs worked. No sign of B&B boxes or the ETB rewards anywhere on my account. The codes also now say they have been used, so hopefully I just have to wait and they'll show up sooner or later. I tried relogging the client to make sure they weren't just stuck in limbo like the packs sometimes but even after loggin out and in still no sign of my B&B boxes or the ETB.

Comments

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options

I also redeemed some codes through the code redemption website just now. When I booted the game it prompted me to open the packs I redeemed but there was zero feedback about what new items were added to my account from non-pack codes.

It can be confusing to scour through all the collection tabs to figure out what a "Celebrations Ultra-Premium Collection" provides or which promo came from "Sun & Moon—Ultra Prism 3-Pack Blister: Alolan Vulpix" if you happen to get the code secondhand.

Edit. The forum filters blocked this post because it contained a comma.

• Bornin985
    Bornin985 Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options

The biggest change(only change) to PTCG Live is the economy system.

But switching from the old system to the new system is fraught with bugs and bugs.

Code can become worthless, or it can become very expensive.

I think there should be more tests of this new economic system.

The authorities might consider only allowing packages imported by code to be tradable.