Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Multiple bugs found and things to improve

BUGS:

PC: Cards look blury when not focused (when opponent or player plays them) in hand too

PC: Cards in collection says I do not own the card but I do have it

PC: Error timeout trying to redeem prizes

PC: Not showing succeded crafting message

Mobile have a lot of bugs, not recognizing coins or credits, bugging on waiting page, using a good phone but having a lot of issues, when deck building too, cards dissapear

IMPROVE:

Prize cards at the end of the game should validate if user is going to win, don't put the player to draw the prizes

Too much time waiting for coin flips and interactions

Mulligans and waiting for opponent set up takes a lot of time setting up, do it asychronously

Improve the impact and look and feel of the message alerts, looks very plain

Keep adding more PC compatibility, scroll, pointer and hover animation over cards, look the cursor over the card looks odd, click instead of drag, etc

Some animations are kind of odd, like drawing, opening the card in the active, clicking to start hover a card has a weird movement, try to make interactions more fluent ,some people mentioned that weird movement produces motion sickness

Make interactions more impactful, look to other Online TCG games to make animations prettier 

Comments

• Hightreeson
    Hightreeson Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Stupid thing to add to bugs but it does bug me. Aviator glasses default to teal frame/black lens after match.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

PC: Cards in collection says I do not own the card but I do have it

Have you viewed your available rarities for a card and ensured you don't just have a different rarity? Click a card in the deck builder, then click the Available button below the card image.

Mulligans and waiting for opponent set up takes a lot of time setting up, do it asychronously

That's not how you're supposed to do it rules as written in the paper game. Experienced players tend to do it to make setup quicker, but it's technically breaking the rules.