Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Your Own Pokémon TCG Expansion

Options

If you could create a Pokémon TCG expansion, what cards would it have? What would be the main idea? I thought of this one called "Paldean Partners" for the Scarlet Violet series and it would be about first-partner Pokémon and their evolved forms but also some Pokémon which have been partners for trainers but aren't first-partner Pokémon and then some trainer cards featuring Ash and his friends, maybe and Nemona too and then I'll have the Pokeballs (yes, all of them) and then I'll probably have a Stadium for Pallet Town. I still haven't figured out what Pokémon Tools I want. Why don't you share your ideas with us?

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

@Scorbunny1scute They've never made a card of Ash, and they certainly won't now that he's out of the anime series. On the topic of expansions, I've been working on a special base set for my own video game, called Crimson and Azure.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 656 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Answer 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

The "April Fools" TCG Expansion. It would be full of generally goofy cards, like Lechonk and Bidoof, but these would be extra limited edition, with only a short supply of these cards being made, and them having exquisite artwork. The best cards would be GMAX Snorlax, Lechonk VStar, and Smoliv VStar.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

I like the idea, but it might have to be Snorlax ex, lechona ex, and smoliv ex. V's are out of the game. Maybe a ghost-tera type Lechonk!

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

one that would be epic was a set that had all 1025 pokemon but... for every generation they use gimmicks from those generation of cards the kanto would look like base set johto will have dark pokemon hoenn pokemon would have ex's and deltas the sinnoh pokedex cards would have trainers pokemon and lv.x the unovan pokemon would have ex's the kalos pokemon would have ex mega ex breaks and dual types alola would have gx's prisim stars and tag teams galarian pokemon would have v vmax's and vstar and paldean would have ex's tera and future and past pokemon just think of every pokemon and every card gimmick in the pokemon tcg ever well for trainers all gym leaders elite fours proffesors rivals and champions, some iconic items tools and stadium throughout the tcg