Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

When did you first play Pokemon Unite?

Options

Basic question to get a general answer on how many people here play the game and how long since they started. For me, I have played the Switch version staying up for the exact launch time. I have taken breaks every now and then, but for the most part, it's my favorite MOBA since.

However, recently something has happened to my Switch to the point I'm sure I won't be able to play Unite on it anymore. As of 2 days ago, I downloaded the mobile version and now play it on there. It's quite a different experience than it is on Switch, but it's still fun.

Comments

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 822 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I started playing in march 2 years ago but a take brakes of about 1-2 months so I have new challenges to reach.

• DewyGooey
    DewyGooey Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

The very first day.

Hard to leave it, but also quite monotonous.

It's the best official Pokemon mobile game (which isn't saying much, to be honest.) in a while, and playing it barely chips off its replayability, soooo....

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Around October 2023. I was there for Mimikyu’s debut and the Halloween event. However I did start playing for about a day when Mew came out. I didn’t fully understand the game, so I quit.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I started playing around the time Greedent came out, I think. I think it was October 2022 or something like that, but I'm not entirely sure. There's probably something I can do to search my switch history but idk.