Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Who else is sad about Pokemon TV being cancelled?

Options
VvSensei
VvSensei Member Posts: 1
Photogenic

Recently Pokemon Tv has been put into the sunset phase. I’ve already lost access. Ahead of the curve I think. But that was one of the only ways to watch some episodes and movies. However, I mention some of these issues, I don’t mean to bring up bad feelings about it. I was really appreciative that we had something like that for a while. I’ll really miss it.

If anyone wants to comment here to share their feelings on this, or share the ways they watch their favorite movies and episodes that would awesome to build resources for others. Thanks and take care!

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I watched the entirety of the first two seasons there, as well as some parts of Journeys, and the entirety of the last SM season, and a little bit of Pokémon BW and XY, as well as trying to watch full seasons of some other series but getting tired because I can't finish all of this. And I loved watching the movies, I still hope that maybe they'll add Pokémon the movie: Koko there. I also loved it when it had select episodes for Summer, holidays, events, or even for no reason, I loved watching Pokémon, even if I watch it less now.

That was a while ago, somehow.

I'll have to actually find fifty paid things for each season. Which is understandable as they'd rather be paid than pay to make an app that gives not just no money in return, but actually make people use the things that pay them less... but some of the sites and apps, like Netflix, are not just annoying but sketchy companies.

• AndTom
    AndTom Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs Name Dropper
    Options

Yeah I’m sad

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

i'm sad too

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 898 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I'm rather sad. It's most likely the app is strictly english only for the language. I'd be happier if they include Japanese and Korean languages.

• Pok3m0nMaSt0r29
    Pok3m0nMaSt0r29 Member Posts: 42
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

😭😭😭I'm very sad😭😭😭

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

I’m sad Netflix only has indigo league and journeys and Amazon prime only has advanced and battle frontier saga and xy saga for free I lose access to johto saga orange islands diamond and pearl saga black and white saga and sun and moon saga and the occasinal movie

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 898 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I am. which is why I plan to revive pokemon TV from a different approach through other means once I work for pokemon company.

• Istiyaq
    Istiyaq Member Posts: 27
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Answer First Comment
    Options
  • Yodude73
    Yodude73 Member Posts: 52
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I absolutely hate that they took it down. I used to binge SM and I started to watch XY as well. You couldn't watch a bunch of movies on there but I have a digital library app where I can watch most of them. I don't really know where to watch the rest of XY besides freevee and freevee just doesn't give me the same appeal. The app was just so nice to watch on, being able to download the episodes to watch them offline with cell service. I hope you succeed @MajorBrendan

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

I remember back in the day when you could watch a few episodes from every generation each week that kept roatating so I could watch unova episodes and hoenn episodes when I wanted to