Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How i do for migrate back to TCG ONLINE ?

2»

Answers

• RyanTN4051
    RyanTN4051 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I hate Pokemon TCG live

• Lnx-nAk
    Lnx-nAk Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    well guys, now there's no way out, the main game will be LIVE!!! RIP POKEMON :(

• _EiS_
    _EiS_ Member Posts: 10
    First Comment 5 Agrees

Live is so much worse than TCGO. I actually already hate Live after only 10 minutes. Totally don't want to play the game anymore online anymore. Lots of cards gone that I usually play in my beloved decks.

• Nightlinez
    Nightlinez Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

I only started playing TCGO less than a month ago since Nintendo Switch Online has yet to add the classic GB TCG. Haven’t played since the Wizards of the Coast days so figured I’d give it a shot! Yea the visuals and some things on TCGO were dated. However, there was SO much to do and I loved it! Log in bonuses, decent NPC rounds to play with rewards, trading, etc. ended up redeeming a TON of codes I had stashed away too.

Anyways, for some reason I thought “Oh I can test out Live and just go back”. Haha nope! Had to completely rebuild my deck and lost a chunk of cards since the BW/HGSS ones just… are not in live?? I know this is only a Beta but it lost a LOT of charm that TCGO had. Emoting and some of the visual customization is nice sure but overall the game looks… Bland? At least have custom playmats/background options. Feels too much like I’m staring at a blank table haha.

REALLY wish we had the option to play on TCGO or just have access to it till it shuts down. Heck I’d still play Live too! Live is super lacking at the moment.