Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Does anyone know how to contact Pokémon about explicit images in their games?

RoyRockets
RoyRockets Member Posts: 2 ✭
5 Likes First Comment
edited April 2025 in Pokémon Square #1

I’m playing scarlet and violet link battles and found a really inappropriate image as a player’s profile picture and their name was also very explicit. I’d like to report this to Pokémon moderators but there isn’t a way as far as I know to do that in Pokémon scarlet and violet. Does anyone know how I can report this to people who can ban or delete this persons account?

«1

Answers

  • cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭
    Third Anniversary 25 Answers 100 Comments 25 LOLs

    contact customer support

  • RoyRockets
    RoyRockets Member Posts: 2 ✭
    5 Likes First Comment

    Yes, that’s the one. The username I encountered was was KidsEnjoy… or a variation of that name.

  • Arcadianpokemon
    Arcadianpokemon Member Posts: 3 ✭
    First Comment


  • Arcadianpokemon
    Arcadianpokemon Member Posts: 3 ✭
    First Comment


  • Arcadianpokemon
    Arcadianpokemon Member Posts: 3 ✭
    First Comment

    As of January 15 I was playing pokemon violet with my sister and we came a picture and the name we saw was “KidsEnjoy” I’m a huge Pokémon fan and I also have kids please there has to be something that could be done about that we do not condone this kind of behavior and there are kids that play Pokémon scarlet and violet in any other Pokémon’s games please have it remove asap

  • LilEddie08
    LilEddie08 Member Posts: 3 ✭
    5 Likes First Comment

    Warning, that same individual is online again today with the same BS.

  • Jirarudan
    Jirarudan Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees Second Anniversary 10 Comments

    Aren't all the profile pictures in the game gleaned from in-game screenshots?