Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

hypothetical pokemon that people would be interested in seeing

Options

ok so i enjoy the game and i (for the most part) enjoy the character selection we have outside of some absolute stinkers. so i have a question for the people who read these, which pokemon would you be most hypothetically speaking if pokemon comanpy reads this and goes "yooooooooo." would you add, potential move pool outside of the ults, what character class they would be, and give a general idea as to how their play style would work. so for example let's say i want them to add typhlosion, i would say something like "i wish typhlosion was added. typhlosion would be of the attacker role with similar normal and special attack stats. the move pool would be at level 1 you have headbutt and ember. cyndiquil would evolve into quilava at level 4 and at level 7 evolve into typhlosion. when at level 7 you would have the option to replace ember ember with either: flame thrower or fire fang. and at level 8 headbutt would be replaced by: flame wheel and fire punch."

Comments

• illBendUnova
    illBendUnova Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

I would like Garbodor as a tank with weak armour as a passive, and it drops little Aoe piles of poison when it gets hit. Then whatever moves they choose after that would be fine with me.

• kazooie56
    kazooie56 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

if octillery drops, I will main him no matter what, solely for the fact that Octillery would be a playable character in a game that doesn’t include 500 Pokémon

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

Nidoking as an all-rounder

Golurk as a defense

Beheeyem as attacker

Dewgong as attacker

This are some of my favorite pokemon and these would be awesome to have.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I think seeing Mighteyena as an all-rounder would be amazing. It could be a melee pokemon, with the ability Quick Feet, making it so that if Mightyena was affected by a hindrance it would gain speed. Poochyena could have the moves Play Rough and roar, and when it leveled up to level five it could evolve and switch Play Rough out for Crunch or Sucker Punch. Then at level seven it could swap out Roar for Yawn, which slows opponents and regains a bit of health, or taunt, which forces opponents to follow you a little ways. It's unite move, Moonlight Massacre, unlocked at Level eight or nine, could be a sure hit kind of attack that single out one enemy and then does a ton of damage to them, also slowing them.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Starmie-All rounder

Victini-attacker

@illBendUnova I liked your Garbodor idea. It could be a defender or supporter

@OlderAngel11 Mightyena is good but little comment: maybe Moonlight “Massacre” could be an area attack.

Those are just ideas but I would love to see them come out.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Yeah, maybe moonlight massacre could be an area attack, and it could even summon other mighteyena to the battle, since they hunt in packs, you know?

• DewyGooey
    DewyGooey Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Empoleon! A Melee, Atk, All-Rounder! OHOHOHO!

Mobility? 2/5. Offense? 4.5/5. Endurance? 3.5/5. Scoring? 1.5/5. Support? 1/5.

Instead of Torrent as an Ability, it'd probably be better to have Competitive as its Ability, raising its Special Attack sharply if any of its stats were ever lowered. It should probably have a limit as to how much it could stack. It could just stack five times maximum, and just lose them all within 15 seconds of its last debuff.

Level 1: Pick either Bubble Beam or Peck.

Peck would simply be a melee move similar to Fletchlings, but it doesn't have as much range, but more power to make up for it. This would have a 4 second cooldown.

Bubble Beam would be a ranged move that slows down anything that touches it. This would have a 5 second cooldown.

Level 3: Get the move that you didn't pick.

Level 5: Whilst evolving to Prinplup, gain a new move to replace Peck, choosing from Drill Peck & Metal Claw.

Drill peck could be a dash move that charges for a bit. It can instantly fire, but charging it can make it much more powerful. By level 11, it'll be able to charge much more quickly, but charging up until the bar is full would do much more damage. This would have a 7 second cooldown.

Metal Claw would be an area attack that goes in a sweeping motion. Prinplup would be able to do this twice, until level 11. By level 11, it'll be able to do this thrice, with the third one being a simple melee move that stuns any opposing Pokemon struck by it. This would have a 7 second cooldown.

Level 7: Whilst evolving to Empoleon, gain a new move to replace Bubble Beam, choosing from Aqua Jet & Hydro Pump.

Aqua Jet could be a straightforward dash attack that makes Empoleon move in one direction for 1 second. Any opposing Pokemon caught in its path would be pushed alongside it. By level 13, it will be able to turn once, whilst making Aqua Jet last for one more second. This would have a 9 second cooldown.

Hydro Pump could be a ranged attack that pushes opposing Pokemon away for 2 seconds, dealing massive damage to anything caught in it. By level 13, its range would be larger, and Hydro Pump would push away opposing Pokemon faster. This would have an 8 second cooldown.

Level 9: Gain an Unite Move! Abyssal Dive!

Abyssal Dive could be a dash attack that makes Empoleon dive under the surface for 10 seconds. whilst diving, Empoleon could jump up in the water. This attack has a 2 second cooldown. Once the time for Empoleon's dive is up, it will spring up into the air, pushing anything away from it. The Unite Move itself has a 115 second cooldown.

Level 11: Drill Peck or Metal Claw would power up.

Level 13: Hydro Pump or Aqua Jet would power up.

Hoo! That's a lot! Basically, I think that Empoleon would be nice because it is a penguin & Deliberd is not playable & a playable penguin Pokemon would be nice.

• SmartAlakazam
    Options

@DewyGooey please stop saying “much”

• SmartAlakazam
    Options

@DewyGooey also abyssal dive is basically the same thing as Gyarados’s unite move

• SmartAlakazam
    Options

But other than that I liked it