Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Which Pokémon do you have special memories with?

Options
YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes 5 Agrees

I have very special memories with the Pokémon Vulpix, Piplup, Zorua, Oshawott and Bulbasaur, these Pokémon are very special to me for many of my special memories with Pokémon, Vulpix, I remember playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explore of Sky many times and always having her as my companion, in addition to the Vulpix cards that came and go in the TCG too, I really like her card from the BW Exalted Dragon collection, on a route near the Dragonspiral Tower, besides seeing this Pokémon in the Pokémon anime and making friends with it in the game PokéPark: Pikachu's adventure and I lost count of how many times I played Pokémon SoulSilver and picked up Vulpix to have in my Pokémon team, really, Vulpix is ​​a very special Pokémon for me, Zorua I remember watching his movie many times, catching him in the Pokémon White 2 games and his story in the game PokéPark 2, Piplup is like the 4th generation Vulpix for me, he is very special to me, I remember always catching him as my first Pokémon in Pokémon Platinum and even in the Pokémon anime, Dawn's Piplup is very cute and funny, and Oshawott, because of the Pokémon anime where Ash's Oshawott is super funny and also memories of the game PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond that I played a lot with him, and Bulbasaur, he's a Pokémon very precious to me, just like Vulpix and Oshawott are very precious to me

Comments

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I became champion with dewgong and beheeyem on my team. What makes them memorial is that no talks about using them and I found them to be great in design and battle.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Charizard, because-- as I have mentioned-- I got third place at a regionals with it, and Poocheyena, because it was like, my OG favorite pokemon. I remember being in a barnes and nobles and randomly opening one of those Pokemon encyclopedias and turning to the page with Poocheyena on it. It instantly became my favorite pokemon and is the reason I got into Pokemon at all. Now I dedicate a special page in my binder to all my prettiest Poocheyena cards, as a thank you for getting me into this amazing hobby.

• ToonLink064
    ToonLink064 Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Blaziken, since it was the Starter i choosed in Omega Ruby, it had (maybe) Saved battles with the Awsome Mega Evolution And i made it the Hoenn champion, since then (i think) i gradually liked and liked more Blaziken until it became my Favorite Pokemon of all

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Litten was the first starter I chose (I left it in the box before I went to the Pokémon league though, since Nebby was stronger). And obviously since SM was the first time I played a game on my own, Nebby (Cosmog) is also a Pokémon I love a lot.

(why isn't Nebby in SV's DLC why GameFreak, would making a teacher or someone important give us Nebby be too much after some random old lady gave us one in SwSh?! why why why why why why why why why why why)

Fennekin and its evolutions are my favourite Pokémon despite constantly being told Froakie was stronger and choosing it the first few times I played XY. I also like Zarude because I watched the movie way too many times (10) when it came out in English.

And I like Meowscarada because it looks cool and androgynous, and Ogerpon beacause of its backstory and also it's just adorable.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 686 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Grookey was my first Pokémon ever, having started on SwSh. I love my Rillaboom, it carried me so much through battles, and Drum Beating is a really sick move.

Me and one of my friends have an inside joke on one of my shiny Litwick. She recommended the name, and then it just spiraled. I love you Wiwbur.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I forgot to mention that all 10 of the times I watched the movie were all in the month it released on. I am a very normal person.