Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

LF 2024 TEAM

Options

2024 POKÉMON UNITE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

I'm looking for more people to join to make a 5 person team for the 2024. Or if you are looking for another person to join.

I love playing pokemon and love esports :)

I wanna at least participate during this event this year as I missed out a few times now. THANKS!

Comments

• Altharoz
    Altharoz Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Hey there!

I'm also looking forward to join the 2024 World Championship.

I'm often play as Attacker, Defender and All-Rounder Roles.

My rank is a pokemon master three times streak and currently running.

If you are interested please share your pokemon unite details and maybe we can check to see if we are compatible.

I'm super pumped about joining the championship! Winning this event would mean the world to me, and I'm all in to give it everything I've got. I'm genuinely excited about the prospect of being part of the team and working together towards that victory—we'll make it happen!

• BigHaski
    BigHaski Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Hello there!

I'm also looking forward to joining the 2024 World Championship of Pokémon Unite.

I play on Nintendo Switch, but my classmates can't download the game in this region on their expensive phone, and they don't have a Nintendo Switch.

Can someone speak to the development team to make the game available on other regions on android version (like Macedonia).

I love the game, is the best, but my classmates because they can't play Pokémon Unite, they play Brawl Stars and DISLIKE Pokémon Unite even Thou they never tried the game (Pokémon Unite).

Pokémon Unite is BETTER than Brawl Stars.

I want to play with my classmates and (maybe) win the 2024 tournament (if it is possible, the fun is that counts).

• Pokévie
    Pokévie Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

Hiyaaa~~
    I’m currently also looking for teams to join.

I play Absol, Dragonite or sometimes meowscarada. Usually go bottom or central.

I can join the team if my play style + Pokémon suits your team and you. (And if you can share your username/ ID)

Currently: Master 1307…win rate 51 cuz can’t find any good playmates

Hope we’ll have a chance to become teammates in the future and take down the victories together!!!

• direstraitsau
    direstraitsau Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hey mate what region? Im keen on competing in a team im in australia. Have played dota 2 professionally as support player and play supp and defender on unite. Lemme know

• Kieraste
    Kieraste Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    5 Likes Name Dropper 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

im in your walls.
    Semi-Professional coach, you looking for Oceania players? I can offer myself and a few others that are looking for tournaments if you would like. I can also relay a discord forum (in the Pokemon Unite forum channels) if you're looking for other countries.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

I would love to join a squad and play in tournaments, but I am way too enveloped with the TCG right now to have time for anything else. I've almost gotten my worlds invite though, so maybe I'll see you there!

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Good luck @OlderAngel11

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

Thanks, I appreciate the support! I've registered for the Orlando regionals, so hopefully I can secure my invite there. By the way, what deck do you think I should play to Orlando?

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Whatever you think is able to beat most meta decks