Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The Absolute Cancer of Pokemon Unite

Options

Bruh! I REALLLLY HATE people in this game. They're SOOO (insert word) STUPIDDD! We had 2 goals down, the enemy team had 2 goals down.. I'm Charizard level 12, it's 3:30 ish... They pull up a vote to surrender! WHAT!? Hell no, I IMMEDIATELY try to counter the surrender. I'm screaming in my room, NOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? We're were in the lead...

Now, here's where these people (foreigners) really PISSED ME OFF.. I get jumped at Ray, but my entire team is at Ray. I take just a moment to zoom in on Middle and #BOOM 💣💥 1 enemy took Ray from my entire team....

YOU STUPID IDIOTS! We were tied. Somebody on our team managed to score 40 points! I'm like "YES!" 😤, Then, they really out did themselves, we were still in the lead and they pulled out another vote to SURRENDER! We were gonna win and we lost... These people are the ABSOLUTE CANCER of Pokémon Unite. These foreigners always wanna run their mouth and talk on the mic, but suck at playing the game....

Comments

• FurrPride529
    FurrPride529 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    First Answer 5 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

Chill out, it's a game supposed to be about fun

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Dude, you'll live.

• Zerofo3384
    Zerofo3384 Member Posts: 20
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

welcome to pokemon unite where you either get bulldozed because of team mate idiocy or AFK or do the bulldozing because the game gave you a great team

there's no balancing here