Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

No damage counters and other visual bugs

Currently can't see any damage counters on TCG live on PC. Even the Evolution animation has gone wonky. Moving cards to the lost zone takes a good 10 - 20 seconds and sometimes cards remains on the board. Make it a little difficult to play on my PC, works on my phone and ipad. I've uninstalled and redownloaded the game in case there was a file corruption but this different change anything. Any updates would be much appreciated.

Answers

• Mod_Butterfly
    Mod_Butterfly Member Posts: 67 mod
    10 Comments First Anniversary First Answer

Hey there, Trainer.

This problem can have many reasons to occur and because of that, I recommend for this instance you open a ticket with the support team. Please go to:  https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054700932-Contact-Us.

To make the process more simple, please send any screenshots or steps you have done prior to this error when submitting your ticket.

• G3n3ralJoShUa93
    G3n3ralJoShUa93 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

Hey mate.

I have sent a ticket to support regarding this. Not getting a lot of help at the moment, must be pretty busy their end since I only heard from them twice over the past few days and all they asked so far are more information. So far the issue is still here and I haven't gotten any answer yet. Hopefully someone can help me out soon.

• PepperPillow
    PepperPillow Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I am also finding this bug. No damage counters show up although the damage still exists. The only damage counters I see are ones placed by abilities. In addition, certain elements remain on the screen even when they should disappear, like the opponent's card showing an ability or something, making it not possible to click on my active card wh