Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Which Pokémon game do you think has the best soundtrack?

YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I think Pokémon Black/White, Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver , Pokémon X/Y, Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal, Pokémon Scarlet/Violet and Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

A tie between BW and XY.

One has stuff like N's Castle, Undella, Opelucid (both versions), and Black City (better than White forest imo), while the other has stuff like Lumiose City, Lumiose City, Lumiose City, Laverre, Snowbelle, and Emma's theme.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

I dont know like any soundtracks, but I'll say Sw/Sh because of the homie vibe.

• Prince_Ludwig
    Prince_Ludwig Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
    First Answer Second Anniversary Photogenic 5 Agrees

It's definitely one of the spin-off games. I'd say Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon for its sheer size of a soundtrack.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I liked Ultra Sun's soundtrack.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

Yes, I love the music that plays in Undella Town in winter, autumn and spring, I also love the music that plays in Camphrier Town, the song that plays in the National Park in Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver, I love the music that plays in Kitakami in the Pokémon Scarlet/Violet DLC, but the Pokémon games that I leave tied on the soundtrack are Pokémon BW, Pokémon XY and Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

Tie between Heartgold Soulsilver, Sun and moon, XY, and BW. Pokemon Scarlet Violet's wild pokemon battle's very inconsistent and its trainer battle tune hasn't get me on to a pokemon battle.

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    25 Answers Second Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Agrees

scarlet and violet

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Likes 5 LOLs 100 Comments

The Unova games, the Sinnoh games, and S/V. (Although HG/SS and ORAS are no slouches either)