Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unable to use card effects to discard cards from hand when low number of cards in deck.

I am unable to use card effects both trainer and pokemon ability with when the game knows it will fail regardless of rulings or text allowing the failing of search cards, i.e. unable to quick/ultra ball to discard 1/2 or Galarian Articuno discard 2 you MAY draw 1, with 1 or 2 cards left in the deck it won't let me do either of the actions, but I can Speed Lighting Energy to deck out??? This is a bug, right?

Comments

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers 25 Likes

Which deck are you trying to use?

The Lucario Cinccino deck has a similar issue where Research, Quick ball, Level ball, Raihan, Cynthia's Ambition, and Make Do become unusable at a low deck size. For that deck I assume the deck size is being tracked incorrectly after using Lucario's Roaring Resolve.

• Neo5549
    Neo5549 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I was using Rotom V, Tower of Darkness, Galarian Articuno, Quick Ball, and Ultra Ball, but Speed Lightning Energy worked... I have not noticed this issue persisting thankfully, but maybe I just haven't needed to go that far again yet...