[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Is it possible to implement a feature that shows the history of actions and selections?
Master3805
Member Posts: 2 ✭
I know that the Yugioh games have this feature, as well as Magic the Gathering's Online client (MTGO).
4
Comments
-
I feel like the game right now is a bit of flash over substance. Sometimes with these fancy background cards I have a hard time figuring out what they just did, so I have to squint and read things over some sort of rainbowey background. Sorry to my opponents sometimes, but clicking on a tool card and considering it for example can be a pretty slow process. An easy to read log just sounds like a basic feature for these online card games at this point.
2