Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unbelievable bugs after update

I also had this error bug at first, where you couldn't play at all. Then I stopped playing for a few days. I will probably have to do this again. Since the latest update, the game makes massive bugs that don't go away even with a new install:

-I was already used to all my opponents coming from the planet with the white hair. But now they are also permanently running around naked.

-Some of the cards I only see as Pokemon covers. As well as in the build menu all sleeves are only white with a pokeball on them, but no more designs, these load after some time, but keep decreasing.

-The game now stutters endlessly, partially freezing the game.

-The game is now much slower, after it was already slower due to the big change, it is now like playing chess with a handless player.

-I generally don't use the animations, because they massively overload my computer, which otherwise never has any problems. But now I have these problems even without graphics.

-The computer is now getting noisy. He's never done that before. With all other programs, everything fits. It's up to the game, not the computer.

-How can it be that there are already thousands of complaints about how much the game overloads their systems. And then nothing else is done to bring an update that makes the whole situation worse. The error error was also a disaster. What's going wrong? What can I do as a player so that I can play smart again? Since switching from TCGO to Live, I've been playing with a lot of restrictions and haven't noticed any solutions so far. 

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 321 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!