Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Had an issue last night with the green credits

Options

Heya so last night i tried to exchange green credits for the new cards that dropped. I was able to get some, but everytime i was doing it for a trainer card like the full arts or gold cards it would not go thru the first time, and when i did it again it would take triple of my credits. Example would be the gold reversal energy wanted 4 which adds up to 8,000 credits. It didn't work, tried again, and it took 16,000 of my credits. same with turo. tried to get 4 didn't work, tried again, triple of my credits are gone. I had a good 40,000 bulit up, now i randomly got 14,000 cause of this bug. I wanna get my stolen credits back if possible if not its no big deal. i just can't play the game until that bug is fixed

Answers

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 184 mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 89 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

I have no idea how this can be solved… Sorry about your situation.

• Savage101
    Savage101 Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Mod_Bee I already did this and they told me there was nothing they could do to conpensate me even tho its a clear bug in the game. I had plans to make decks for paradox rift now its at a snails pace while i try to get more green credits its so cringe cause i put alot of time to build up my credits only to be robbed of them and i don't get any sort of conpensation for it

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

@Savage101 yeah the "mods" aren't actual mods unfortunately

in terms of the best solution, I would say make sure to log out and log back in, especially any time you face any glitch as that one could cause others to happen. Also, try to have a good internet connection. Its not a good fix, but it could help.