Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Error 10011 trying to load

Options

Trouble loading live, reaches 10/41 every time, before stops. Tried reinstalling as well as changing the time zone, nothing has worked. Hoped the latest patch for the 1099 error would have removed it.

Comments

• McGee1101
    McGee1101 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees First Anniversary
    Options

has this fixed for you at all? no solutions ive found have been able to fix this

• McGee1101
    McGee1101 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees First Anniversary
    Options

Update from me: It appears to be an account issue. Not sure why or how to fix it. Best thing to do is to create another temporary account to play on instead. How to log out of Live without uninstalling it is by going to your pokemon account page, Authorized Apps, then deny Pokemon TCG Live. It should allow you to re-enter your account so this is where you'll login to your backup

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 277 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer, I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us"

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 42
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

Sadly have found no fixes, I would make a new account but I dont want to risk losing progress by denying access, at least for now.

• PinkRabbitCooki
    PinkRabbitCooki Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

With an increasing number of players experiencing this issue, please urge the official team to address and resolve it promptly.