Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Smokescreen, Snipe Shot, and Evolution picture

Suddenly, the smokescreen does not show up for players anymore. All I can see is the opponent Greninja for a second, and then it disappears off the map. I move my Pokemon all around the area, and there is no smoke screen - but then suddenly, Greninja pops out from a distance. Something is off...

I played 2-3 games with opponent Inteleon using snipe shots to deal massive damage even when the move wasn't locked - you know when the line appears on the map and stuff - the line appeared, I moved my Pokemon, but then suddenly took a significant hit from snipe shot which was aimed elsewhere, and a teammate got KO'd at the same time.

Either scenario could be the players using various tactics to win since all the games resulted in a loss. However, it still doesn't explain the disappearance & reappearance without my screen going into smokescreen mode and getting hit by a snipe shot aimed elsewhere. Perhaps bugs due to the ongoing network error?... I've also seen the Eeveelutions picture stay as Eevee on the map rather than their evolved versions. For example, if the Eevee evolved to whichever Eeveelution, it would have its picture swapped to the respective Eeveelution, but it remains as Eevee.

Comments