Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bring Spawns back to Military Bases

Options

Can we allow spawns on military bases? Most people are not going to try to get into places, nor will they be able to get into places where they are not allowed to be just for a spawn. I am one of those people who have always lived on military bases whether it be due to my family or now myself being in the Air Force. I’d love to just be able to play the games I enjoy (this and Pokémon go) without having to leave my local area and travel into places I’m actually uncomfortable being in just to play the game. It seems like the original reasoning spawns were removed were in the beginning of Pokémon Go’s launch back in 2016 when spawns were so diverse you could come across extremely rare spawns and it might actually cause people to attempt to enter locations that are restricted/private. Niantic is not responsible for individuals’ actions; the individual is still at fault regardless of what game they’re playing, therefore I don’t see why we still do not have spawns back in these areas. Would this ever even be considered again or are we bound to be forever limited in our ability to play and enjoy these games?

Comments