Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Rip windows 7 and 8. Please port the desktop version of the game to Nintendo switch.

2»

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

You can repeat yourself over and over, but you're never going to suddenly be right.

• luniz420
    luniz420 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper

You're the one repeating yourself but saying nothing. There's nothing about Windows 7 that prevented compatibility, considering it worked until the most recent update. But hey gotta keep that ability to direct advertisements ahead of the user curve.

• Tamrekah
    Tamrekah Member Posts: 13
    10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes

If Windows 7 (we're obviously ignoring 8 - probably for the best as that was just a mobile phone UI on a proper computer) only having 3% of the marketplace is a good enough reason for discontinuing support, that would explain the whole culture war LGBT+ thing, I guess. 😘

I can't wait to sign up for my smart meter so I can take advantage of all the normal priced off-peak gas and electricity (they'll roll that out after the current discount scheme has attracted peak consumer submission).

I'd better phone some of my older relatives as it seems the Heavenly tech department is considering dropping support for 75 year models. That'll learn 'em for not switching to ESR. Well progress is progress and Gramps becoming obsolete just means I should have invested 5 minutes and 9 months work into upgrading to the latest release. 🤣

You do realise I only have time to type these comments because they essentially cancelled the game, right? 🤔