Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I'm quitting UNITE because its not fun anymore!!

Options

I have been playing UNITE since it was released, i was there with this game in all its ups and downs from the buggy broken greedent to the OP Zacian release, now there is a new pokemon which absolutely take the other OP releases to dumpster level (ITS THE MEWTWO's i am talking about here). Now that i think about it all the other OP pokemon mechanics was kind of difficult to play and as a player one have to get adapted to its playstyle. OHH but now all a player has to do now is press a single button "A" in there joypad or just touch the attack button on mobile device.

Its so frustrating that even people who dont know how this game works can the just absolutely win against a very very good player by just playing the "stupid character MEWTWO Y" and all they have to do is press "A" button and the whole team gets deleted, and the saddest part is that there is no counter to it and just pray to god that you are lucky and the player makes a mistake in doing so..

The sad thing is that i have lost the "FUN" part that i loved in this game, yes there are ups and downs to this game but to have dropped to this level that a player with the least amount win rate and dont know how even the game works can just wipe a entire squad but just pressing a single button is not how a game should be played.

I HAVE LOST ALL HOPE FOR THIS GAME NOW

I HAVE LOST ALL HOPE IN THE DEVS OF THIS GAME

I HAVE LOST ALL HOPE IN THE PLAYERBASE OF THIS GAME

THANKYOU POKEMON UNITE FOR THE FUN WHICH YOU GAVE ME IN THE PAST, BUT NOW ALL THAT REMAINS IS HOPELESSNESS FOR THIS GAME AND WITH THE DEVS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PLAYERBASE NEEDS IN ORDER TO MAKE MORE PEOPLE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME BUT THAY JUST WANT PEOPLE TO GET FRUSTRATED AND QUIT.

SO HERE I AM.......... I QUIT!!

Comments

• JAMES112212
    JAMES112212 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I quit 5 months ago

• FurrPride529
    FurrPride529 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    First Answer 5 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

Boo hoo

• MinecraftBatman
    MinecraftBatman Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

It isnt fun anymore for me too. Not for that exact reason but it is valid. The game just doesn't hit like it used to. I'm sad that they went the battle pass route. Not all games need a battle pass. Two games that I like are ruined by battle passes. This and Overwatch. I haven't even played OW1 but it sounds better than it is now.

• No-Sleep-Leni
    No-Sleep-Leni Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

OW1 was the lesser of the two evils. Blizzard's monetization in OW2 is predatory and scummy. In OW1, all heroes were free. Yeah, the lootboxes were lame and the community hated themselves and each other, but OW1 still had a soul. When OW2 spawned into existence it meant the demise of OW1. Anyway, Pokemon Unite sucks as a solo Q player. Especially in ranked. No matter how much money I invested in the game, there will be other players with infinite incomes that'll throw more money into Unite. Honestly, I could make the stereotype that the 'whales' are kids stealing their parents' credit cards but I won't.

• airomem
    airomem Member Posts: 26
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

TPCi is the next BLIZZARD

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I don't seem to be hitting as many Mewtwos as people are complaining about. I think I hit one in my entire unite career, and the guy playing it was so bad, playing all the wrong paths so I practically never saw him anyway.