Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

REMINDER THAT trainer type cards "search X in deck" still don't work,AFTER 10 days

Still the most game breaking bug persist. With only specific decks, your nest balls, level balls, etc do NOT WORK in pc version, only in mobile. In pc some decks, like the Regiliki EX deck still work and it remains unclear why most others don't.

This literally renders useless about a third of your deck. And I am disappointed to see it wasn't fixed this patch, while other bugs mentioned in the forum like Toedscruel EX damage was fixed. I will check in again next patch but until then, I am stuck on mobile version.

fix your game.

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

First of all, ex*. There's also no such thing as Regieleki ex.

Second, this bug is way more than 10 days old. Try 10 months. Try exporting, deleting, and importing your list, and then change all card arts in your deck into the most basic D-on art available.

• darktainer001
    darktainer001 Member Posts: 85
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments

this bug of unable to search for cards is already so old as the beta was first released in february 2022.

i keep telling them that even with proof and the company is not doing anything to fix it, i play back the physical game instead, just trade for the cards not buy them, i will not spend money on a company that is not willing to listen to their fans/users/clients.