Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Favorite OLD Pokemon Leaks?

Acornyo
Acornyo Member Posts: 840 ✭✭✭✭
250 Likes 250 Agrees 500 Comments 50 Answers
edited April 2025 in Pokémon Square #1

My favorite Pokemon leak has to be that cute grey ferret, I think it's called Somnignon. Such a sleepy boy. What are yall's favorite OLD leaks?

Answers

  • UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,500 Agrees 500 LOLs

    I really like the "fake" SM leak that turned out to be true. I wasn't checking Pokémon leaks on the Internet during that time, but it seemed pretty funny and insane for the people who WERE there.

  • Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes Third Anniversary 100 Agrees 100 Comments

    Lucario’s pre-evolution with 4 legs.