Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Snorlax glitching

During a match with a lugia v star deck I experienced a glitch where my opponents snorlax did not fall asleep after attacking with its 180 dmg move. Was very frustrating since the move is op without the draw back of being both asleep and needing to land two heads in a row. Completely ruined the fun of the match for me... I don't mind loosing or being behind in a match but when it happens due to my opponent exploring glitches in the game then that just sucks an wastes my time. Lowkey miss the old app it was more stable had an actual trade system better emotes to use during matches. Pokemon live has a long way to go if it ever hoped to reach that level of quality that pokemon tcg online had.

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Go to the home section of the forums, scroll down for a bit, press the TCG Live one and post that in the reports and bugs section.

This category is for the console games.

• nightblitz42
    nightblitz42 Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Likes 5 Agrees 5 Answers

Lugia VSTAR players often like to attach Therapeutic Energy to Snorlax. Therapeutic Energy gives the Pokemon it's attached to immunity to status effects, including sleep. It's a powerful strategy that allows Snorlax to attack for 180 dmg a turn with no drawback.

• bnsftrx7gaming
    bnsftrx7gaming Member Posts: 72
    5 LOLs Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Likes

what Was the stats of the card and energy

• Mod_Butterfly
    Mod_Butterfly Member Posts: 67 mod
    First Answer First Anniversary 10 Comments

Hi there Trainer,

Thank you for sharing. I recommend you open a ticket for this instance. To do so, please visit   https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. Once there select, "Contact Us".

Any feedback shared will be relayed for review.

Thanks!