Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What Pokemon would be creepy if real?

Options
Mechxel
Mechxel Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
5 Agrees Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment

Since It's almost spooky month I thought I'd ask this question from any perspective, whether it be through lore or actual appearance of the Pokemon.

Best Answers

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Guzzlord.

I'd describe how scary it is in detail and explain its story, but that probably wouldn't get approved.

So... did you know that Guzzlord's world is actually yours in the future? The reversed OST and signs imply it's Hau'oli city, and it also has toxic air now.

If you talk to the person near the exit, he tells you what the world is like now (not aware you're from the implied past) and how everyone fled. Their dialogue explains how terrifying Guzzlord really is, even though they see it as a friend.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

Lore: Although cute, I'd pop every single Driftloon and Driftblim on sight, since they "Carry away children, never to be seen again." and also "Dislikes heavy children." So they kidnap and fat shame. Despicable.

Appearance: Dusknoir and Chandelure. Although Chandelure doesn't look intimidating, it looks like it's gonna kill me if I look away.

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    #4 Answer ✓
    Options

So many Ghost-types would be terrifying if they actually existed.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees
    #5 Answer ✓
    Options

Lampent and Chandelure

According to some of Lampent’s dex entries it appears before someone dies, which is just horrifying for a game for all ages.

One of Chandelure’s dex entries apparently states that houses lit up by Chandelure have frequent funerals (the “or so it says” bit at the end is just to make it less creepy.)

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    #6 Answer ✓
    Options

Ariados. If spider of that size shows up inside your house you move out.

Answers

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 906 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

Lore: Palossand. Its pokedex entries are just creepy. Your walking next to a sandcastle then it drags you down to be drained.😨

Appearance: Runerigus, Darkrai, Cofagrigus, and Trevenant.