Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Did you like the Totem and Titan Pokémon fights?

Later games seem to be using single strong Pokémon as bosses more often. I don't see them talked about too much, so I'd be interested to hear what you think. I liked the Totem Pokémon bosses, since they can summon other Pokémon into battle to overwhelm you with numbers, and often employ clever double battle strategies, like Salazzle using Toxic and its minion Salandit packing Venoshock. The Titan Pokémon weren't nearly as fun for me, though, since you have the advantage in numbers with Arven, and they can't really do much except sit there and take attacks until they faint.

Comments

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    25 Answers Second Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Agrees

yes i liked them

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

Totem Pokémon varied greatly depending on the mini-games and mechanics tied to them. Some were creative and interesting, some were fun if not too challenging, and some might as well have been regular battles.

Titans were boring. The forced exp. share and lack of level scaling in a nonlinear game meant I was always overleveled.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

The totem pokemon were great and I found them difficult, plus it was fun when you would receive them in the ultras. As for the titans, they were fun to get to and see them as bigger pokemon, but I agree with @TheJeffers I would always be overleved then them.

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

Very underwhelming outside of the implementation in Legends Arceus. Not fun or engaging outside of Legends.