Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

All of my cards from PTCGO Are not appearing in TCG Live.

So, I went back to PTCGO and when I tried to login, it said its shutdown, and I realized they moved to a new game, so I tried logging in the live, then it said "Migrate all cards from PTCGO" So I clicked that, then I was taken through the tutorial, and all of my cards were there, and during the tutorial, one of the buttons did not work, then after that, I quit the game hoping that fix the glitches, well it did fix the glitch, but when I saw my collection, all of my cards were gone, and only few managed to stay in, (Melmetal V Go card) (Mewtwo V Go card) I thought this was a glitch so I tried it again, but to my surprise, all of my cards were gone except for those, I could have sworn I had a GX there, but no it was not there, so all of my V's, my Zacian V cards, Evolution holo Charizard, my Megas, my Vmax's, Were all gone, so I need some help getting all of my cards back.

Answers

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 100 Comments

Hello Trainer,

I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Wrong category. If you go to home, there's both a TCG and TCG online section, both with multiple categories.