Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Collapse Stadium suddenly canceled and the game stuck.

Options

I just played Collapsed Stadium to get Lumineon V out of play, and as I was accelerating to Zacian V using Gardevoir ex, after 4 energy, the Collapsed Stadium suddenly cancelled (bench space becomes 5 again), and I could not go on. Emojis also do not work. The only option is to concede. This is a Standard ladder game.

Comments

• Lunarnors
    Lunarnors Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    Options

This has nothing to do with Collapsed Stadium its Psychic Embrace, the thing that was claimed to be fixed in the patch notes yesterday, your opponent likely conceded the game during it

• Archaic
    Archaic Member Posts: 11
    Name Dropper First Answer First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Just experienced this same bug today in game. I'm assuming it's the same thing as @Lunarnors mentioned above, where my opponent likely conceded during the Psychic Embrace, given the game was 5 prizes to 1 in my favour at that point.

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 271 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer,

We want to make sure the proper team has visibility on this. To submit this to the support team, visit support.pokemon.com then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us". Please provide additional details and attach screenshots, card expansion & number, or anything else helpful that could give the team more context. We appreciate you reporting this and sending us additional information.